What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search facility in ibooks

meddyliol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having terrible problems in trying to search for a book in ibooks. Yesterday I found it but cannot remember how I did it. Today I have looked everywhere (well maybe not everywhere) for it. Could someone kindly help me with this? I have loads of books on my iPad but it's a pain having to scroll through the list to find a particular book.

Thanks

Brian

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you try going to Spotlight settings (General > Spotlight Search) and turning on the ability to use the Spotlight function to search for an iBook on your ipad? Might work...

Marilyn

OP
meddyliol

meddyliol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Unfortunately that didn't work.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have found it. Just pull down from the top and the search facility is revealed. Phew :):)

Oh, that's what you meant. I thought you were using search, but not finding a book you were searching for. Glad you figured it out.

Hiding the search option as a pull down is becoming fairly common, so keep this in mind the next time you can't find search in an app. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts