What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search by age for education apps?

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to search for recommended user age for educatipn apps? I hate finding having to read through the descriptions tomsee what the recommended age is. I want to be to search for an app to help my seven year old grandson with his reading skills. How do I do that?

I posted this in the app section also, but thought I might get more response here.

Plus I've noticed the search in apps picks up words, but not intent. For example if I want an app for reading skills and type read, I only get apps that have read in the title. There are most likely apps that don't have read in the title, but are geared for teaching reading skills, however they dont come up in the search. Any thoughts on this?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll find that a regular poster in the iBooks section posts details of children's apps and books - usually every week. Typically the apps and books are either free or low cost. At the moment, her name escapes me :)( ) but you should be able to find her posts without too much trouble.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts