1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Seamless Off-App Billing. Apple's New Rules

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by yoyolen, Jun 13, 2011.

1. yoyolen

yoyolen iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple's new rules mean that apps can offer access to content purchased outside of Apple’s walls, as long as the app doesn’t have a “buy†button that connects consumers directly to an external store. If there were a (micro)payment service with a great user experience and much lower fees than Apple's 30%, would iPad developers want to sell iPad content through other channels besides Apple: e.g. their Web sites, third-party stores, etc.? How would you most likely sell that content?
  2. Mountainbikermark

Mountainbikermark iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    If I could keep the 30% I would a) pass the savings on to the purchaser, b) keep the extra revenue, c) a combination of a&b I'd probably choose c in the short term with the ability put it on sale which would be option a
    I would do it all thru a website

Support Our Troops!!
    This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone