SD Card Reader

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by droid2mac, Jul 7, 2011.

1. droid2mac

droid2mac iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wondered if anyone has tried the PNY zoomIt SDHC card reader for iPad. I'm thinking about either the PNY or AirStash. AirStash, from the reviews, sounds great but costs $100. The PNY zoomIt costs about $43. Would like to hear from anyone who actually used one or the other.
    Thanks!
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +944 / 0
    Sorry, I don't have any personal experience w/ the SD adapter mentioned and pictured below; BTW, just $44 on Amazon USA - I own the Apple Camera Connection Kit which seems to work fine for image transfer.

The comments on Amazon about this adapter are quite mixed w/ only an overall 3* rating w/ a lot of negative comments - seems to mainly be an option to backup images rather than other types of files.

I'll be quite interested in hearing from others who may have purchased and used this device - :)

[​IMG]
  3. droid2mac

droid2mac iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the Apple camera connection kit, and it works great for photos. But, I am looking for something that will upload PDFs, and video files. AirStash will do it, but expensive. So I wanted to now if anyone has used the PNY zoomIt and how well does it work.