What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sd card reader

TENPOINTKILLR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Hey all, I just got a new iPad and was wondering about the sd card reader and if I can look at my trail camera pics at my camera on my iPad instead of bringin it back to my house to look at the pics and then going out again

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all, I just got a new iPad and was wondering about the sd card reader and if I can look at my trail camera pics at my camera on my iPad instead of bringin it back to my house to look at the pics and then going out again
You can take the iPad and card reader with you while photographing. At any time you can remove the card from the camera, insert it into the reader and connect it to your iPad. Your photos app should open automatically and you will see a page of thumbnails of all the photos stored on the SD card. You can then select which ones to import to your iPad to view in more detail.

OP
TENPOINTKILLR

TENPOINTKILLR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
You can take the iPad and card reader with you while photographing. At any time you can remove the card from the camera, insert it into the reader and connect it to your iPad. Your photos app should open automatically and you will see a page of thumbnails of all the photos stored on the SD card. You can then select which ones to import to your iPad to view in more detail.

Do I need wifi or service? And do I need any special app to do it?

Most reactions