1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ScrollingBoard Issue

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Ulrich, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Ulrich

Ulrich iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I just updated a whole bunch of tweaks and files on my iPad2 (19 Updates from Cydia in total!) and one of the programs that was updated was Scrollingboard (to version 2.5). Of course I did not pay attention what happened after I updated the specific files, but now my taskbar is screwed up -- I have ScrollingBoard configured to show 8 icons (in landscape mode), but it only shows six and a half; the seventh on is cut off in the middle and the eighth one is not visible at all. if I swipe to the left, I can see th elast two, but then the first one and a half icons are not visible. Basically, the last one inch on the right of the screen is not being used; it's almost like ScrollingBoard doesn't know the screen size or resolution of the iPad anymore.

Has anyone else come across this? With all the updates I don't know if this is related to ScrollingBoard or one of the other files (there seemed to be a couple of system/library files that were updated, too).

Same behaviour in portrait mode, too, by the way.
  2. Ulrich

Ulrich iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Ah, nevermind. Must have been an installation bug -- after I reinstalled the program through Cydia it now works again as advertised...