What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrolling icon app

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw one on an iPhone that would scroll the quick launch icons at the bottom so you could have more than 5.

anyone know it's name?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem. It's not perfect really on the iPad yet though.

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seems to work well.wasn't paying attention and bought Infiniboard first.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It doesnt work on the iPad, I installed it and it crashed the OS twice before even going to the spring board. Infiniboard works...but I think it ate my battery life....uninstalled.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinidock worked perfectly for me...no crashes...however, it didn't look quite right in landscape mode so I uninstalled. But no crashes whatsoever.

Best bet is just to wait for the iPad version.

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Infinidock worked perfectly for me...no crashes...however, it didn't look quite right in landscape mode so I uninstalled. But no crashes whatsoever.

Best bet is just to wait for the iPad version.
Yeah.you get spillover from the next page of icons.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, the issue was that in landscape it all squished to the left

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OS 4.0 lets you scroll through running apps on the bottom of the screen, supposed to be on iPad this fall.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
i dont get the point. I can understand having more icons on the doc, but if you have to scroll thats basically the same as scrolling through the normal pages.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't have to scroll really. Well, in landscape mode, you can fit something like 12 or so icons without having to scroll. On portrait it's more like 8 or 9.

Most reactions

Latest posts