What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen

prsunshine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to know how to put the clear cover on my iPad to protect it from getting scratch...

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is kinda tricky especially if you haven't done it before. I got a lot of practice putting contact on school books. There are some how to's on google if you want to actually see it being done. I just peeled back the film a few inches then placed it on the iPad and used a credit card to skim over it while pulling the film away slowly. Make sure it's straight first and don't do it where there's wind it's amazing the small bits that can get blown onto it Good luck

OP
prsunshine

prsunshine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
It is kinda tricky especially if you haven't done it before. I got a lot of practice putting contact on school books. There are some how to's on google if you want to actually see it being done. I just peeled back the film a few inches then placed it on the iPad and used a credit card to skim over it while pulling the film away slowly. Make sure it's straight first and don't do it where there's wind it's amazing the small bits that can get blown onto it Good luck

Thanks! Yes I remember those contact paper covers, they were the cool thing in my school. Now that you say "how to's" on google, maybe there's something on YouTube as well...thank you again!

shadyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
prsunshine said:
I need to know how to put the clear cover on my iPad to protect it from getting scratch...

Why not have it installed by a professional, I tried installing it the first time by myself but too many bubbles...

Most reactions

Latest posts