1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Screen protectors for iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Tromboneguy, May 20, 2011.

1. Tromboneguy

Tromboneguy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would love to read some reviews of screen protectors for the iPad2. I have read several reviews of several products. I have a new iPad, and have ordered the CL-471 Incipio Screen Protector. Would love to read a review on that product!
  2. Diesel

Diesel iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I probably want be much help since I can't remember the brand screen saver but I picked it up at Best Buy. It was actually for an IPad and I have an Ipad2...nothing a hole puncher couldn't fix. Anyhow, I work in the oilfield and use my IPad through out the day and it gets real dusty for one thing. I have to clean it just about every day. I'm also rough of my gear. So in my opinion it's worth having!