What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen protector preference?

macmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like my Zagg screen protector. I do not have glare problems with it.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is Brando the best matte screen protector available then?

I think "best" is a loaded word, because it creates different expectations with different people -- what is "best" to you may not be the same for others. For instance, I love the smoothness of the Brando matte screen (amongst its other qualities), but others may prefer something with a bit less or more traction - it really is a matter of personal preference.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Harley man said:
I am sure if was going to get a screen cover this would be the one i would get

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It's the one I just got and I couldn't be happier ! It's absolutely perfect and so easy to put on.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mrbunglez said:
I have the moshi ivisor and i cant tell its even on. Ive had power support and the sgp ultra fine and ultra optics, and i have to say the moshi ivisor is just as good if not better than those other ones.
Plus the fact that its the easiest to apply with no bubbles.
If i had to choose out of all the ones i listed id pick the moshi ivisor to be honest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally agree , it's the first time I have a screen protector which is no problem at all to put on , completely bubble free and the anti glare is wonderful...I love my iPad even more :))))))

Most reactions

Latest posts