1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Screen Protector Over Skinit?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by ssilver10, May 15, 2011.

1. ssilver10

ssilver10 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello I have come to a little problem. As a new iPad 2 owner, I try to do my best to protect it. I recently found a little scratch on the black bezel. To cover this up I ordered a Skinit to put around my iPad to protect it and did not buy the Skinit screen protector figuring that when I buy my OtterBox Defender it will come with a screen protector. So being a little impaitent and anticipated to see what the skin will look like I come with this question: Can I put a screen protector over my Skint? I recently bought a Zagg Mate screen protecter and tried to apply it but ended up wasting 30 bucks. So if anyone has any suggestions please post them because they will all help me! Thank you for your cooperation