What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protector over Skin?

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I have come to a little problem. As a new iPad 2 owner, I try to do my best to protect it. I recently found a little scratch on the black bezel. To cover this up I ordered a Skinit to put around my iPad to protect it and did not buy the Skinit screen protector figuring that when I buy my OtterBox Defender it will come with a screen protector. So being a little impaitent and anticipated to see what the skin will look like I come with this question: Can I put a screen protector over my Skint? I recently bought a Zagg Mate screen protecter and tried to apply it but ended up wasting 30 bucks. So if anyone has any suggestions please post them because they will all help me! Thank you for your cooperation. :D :ipad-keyboard: :ipad-front:

Most reactions

Latest posts