What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen protector.....can i put it back on? Help!

lucyana1129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, so I took my zagg Screen protector off bc it had hair under it and other things. It was driving me insane. I set it on the counter in hopes that I could clean it and put it back on. Is this possible? If so, how do u do it? I k o I used to with the screen protectors on my cell phone so I assumed I could with this one too. Please help! The hubby will be so mad if I took it off and can't put it back on. Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
...if you still have the spray included. When I bought mine, it came with a very small spray bottle-not much for 2 applications. Good luck.

portnoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
...if you still have the spray included. When I bought mine, it came with a very small spray bottle-not much for 2 applications. Good luck.

My kit was for full body and I used a little more than half the liquid. I have enough left to reapply either the front or the back but not both.

OP
L

lucyana1129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do I just use water and soap to clean both sides? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I still have plenty of spray.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lucy...see if this will help you. This is straight from the zagg website:

ZAGG | Application Instructions

It speaks about re-applying towards the bottom. Good luck, I found it not to be easy-but was doable. Go slow and avoid your fingers getting to the underside.

portnoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Lucy...see if this will help you. This is straight from the zagg website:

ZAGG | Application Instructions

It speaks about re-applying towards the bottom. Good luck, I found it not to be easy-but was doable. Go slow and avoid your fingers getting to the underside.

When I did mine I just slapped it on, then straightened it out, squeegeed it and dried it off. Fingerprints don't seem to be a problem, just wash your hands well and wet your fingers with the spray first.

Most reactions

Latest posts