What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen has expanded

Stuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
This probably a simple problem. I was using pages and the keyboard expanded to more than the total screen size. Now all of the Icons will not show up on the screen. It's like I zoomed in but can't zoom out.

Powering on and off did not fix the problem nor did the "two finger" shrink. I also looked in setttings but did not see a Zoom button that would fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
If that doesn't work try the method described above except hold both buttons for about 20 seconds and then leave it off for about a minute before powering back on

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
S

Stuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I figured it out, all it took was a three finger tap. I vaguely remember enabling that functions and tapping the screen with there fingers toggles the function. Thanks to all

elmo151

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks to you all
I spent an hour until found this thred

Most reactions

Latest posts