What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen bleeding

Stammers4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my iPad 2 from a guy off kijiji. Everything is legit and box was not opened I opened it and tried it out and it worked perfectly but when I got home and went to watch a movie I noticed some screen bleeding on the side and one near the middle. I know apple is really good on repairing or giving new items when broken. But would I still be able to trade it in and get a new one since I didn't buy it from the apple store? It's registered under my name though.. Thanks in advance

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my iPad 2 from a guy off kijiji. Everything is legit and box was not opened I opened it and tried it out and it worked perfectly but when I got home and went to watch a movie I noticed some screen bleeding on the side and one near the middle. I know apple is really good on repairing or giving new items when broken. But would I still be able to trade it in and get a new one since I didn't buy it from the apple store? It's registered under my name though.. Thanks in advance

You should have no trouble - if it is defective then Apple will replace it. They're operating an unofficial 'ask no questions' policy on screen bleeding. It is a good idea, though, to phone beforehand to check they have a replacement in stock.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts