1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Screen bleeding

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Stammers4, May 1, 2011.

1. Stammers4

Stammers4 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just bought my iPad 2 from a guy off kijiji. Everything is legit and box was not opened I opened it and tried it out and it worked perfectly but when I got home and went to watch a movie I noticed some screen bleeding on the side and one near the middle. I know apple is really good on repairing or giving new items when broken. But would I still be able to trade it in and get a new one since I didn't buy it from the apple store? It's registered under my name though.. Thanks in advance
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    You should have no trouble - if it is defective then Apple will replace it. They're operating an unofficial 'ask no questions' policy on screen bleeding. It is a good idea, though, to phone beforehand to check they have a replacement in stock.

Tim