What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SciFi Discussion Lobby

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Hi all.

Just watched the first (2) webisodes of Battlestar Galactica "Blood & Chrome". As the ultimate BSG fanboy I really wanted to like this effort but deep down I had the feeling it was going to be weak and unsatisfying without the chemistry of reboot show.

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! :)

Despite the heavy CGI, it looks good and it does appear we're going to have character development.

Anyway - if you're a nugget like me, check it out. If it gets traction - Syfy may order a season of episodes.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So did anyone else see the Doctor Who Christmas special, I loved it......the new assistant was a real surprise to me!

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I saw it ... and I liked it. Very well done. I think I'm going to like the new companion. Looking forward to the new shows.

Marilyn

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here I go again.....not exactly Sci-Fi but there is a documentary on the BBC tonight called Neil Armstrong - First Man On The Moon. A must watch for any fan of space......oh and to stay on topic it's followed up a bit latter by Bladerunner!

The Archangel

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here I go again.....not exactly Sci-Fi but there is a documentary on the BBC tonight called Neil Armstrong - First Man On The Moon. A must watch for any fan of space......oh and to stay on topic it's followed up a bit latter by Bladerunner!

The Archangel

That sounds good. I don't know much about him, but from what I've read, he seemed like a very cool person -- down to earth (lol) despite his accomplishments.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
That sounds good. I don't know much about him, but from what I've read, he seemed like a very cool person -- down to earth (lol) despite his accomplishments.

Yes, he was always the quiet man whilst others were grabbing their 15 minutes of fame......I'll definitely be watching!

The Archangel

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

So - a double feature for you tonight Gabriel.
You may dream about electric sheep. ;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having delved a bit deeper, the Neil Armstrong documentary is followed by a Sci-Fi film called Moon (I have seen this recently and loved it!), then Bladerunner which is then followed by a documentary called Dangerous Days - On The Edge Of Blade Runner.

A great night ahead!

The Archangel

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Having delved a bit deeper, the Neil Armstrong documentary is followed by a Sci-Fi film called Moon (I have seen this recently and loved it!), then Bladerunner which is then followed by a documentary called Dangerous Days - On The Edge Of Blade Runner.

A great night ahead!

The Archangel

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die."

;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts