What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scene It? Comedy Movies HD iPad App Out Now

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Screenlife Games is bringing its very popular Scene It? entertainment trivia game franchise to the iPad with Scene It? Comedy Movies HD. The app features new and enhanced puzzles and mini-games, as well as HD video. Key game features, as outlined by Screenlife Games, include the following:

20 distinct games providing hours of challenging trivia entertainment.
16 different puzzle types that utilize audio, video, images and touch to engage each player.
An engaging, fast-paced single-player mode, an in-room multiplayer mode which utilizes Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to connect multiple devices, as well as a single device "Movie Pass" mode for the ability to play against friends.
Post scores to Facebook, and challenge friends to find out who is the biggest trivia buff.
Convert scores into the Scene It? Facebook game "Glitz" points which allow the player to show their network who is the biggest entertainment trivia expert and buy interesting virtual items.
100 full-screen video clips.

The iPad App also has enhanced puzzle types that take full advantage of the iPad's larger screen, including "Table Play" mode, which enables up to four friends to compete on a single iPad.
The Scene It? Comedy Movies HD App for iPad is available now for $4.99/£2.99 from the App Store on iPad, and you can also get the iPhone/iPod touch version for $2.99/£1.79 from the App Store.

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I shuddered when I read "trivia entertainment"

Too much like real life..........

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmm, seems really great! I like challenging game!

Most reactions

Latest posts