1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Scanner Sugestions?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Knightoftheapp, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    To all,

I'm in need of a REALLY GOOD app for the iPad that scans documents. I'm thinking about getting Scanner Pro made by a company called Readdle. Is this a good scanning app or are there better ones? What would you suggest? Thanks for your help.
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914 / 1
    I like Scanner Pro. Whether it's good enough is going to depend on your exact needs. I find it adequate for the occasional document, but have not had any reason to give it a real workout. No camera based scanner app is going to give you the same results as the real thing.

There is another comparable app, suggested by other members, but I can't remember it's name.
  3. Lobna

Lobna iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recommend Meeting Minutes, you can scan and capture documents and photos and this is only one of so many great features.