What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scanner Sugestions?

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To all,

I'm in need of a REALLY GOOD app for the iPad that scans documents. I'm thinking about getting Scanner Pro made by a company called Readdle. Is this a good scanning app or are there better ones? What would you suggest? Thanks for your help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I like Scanner Pro. Whether it's good enough is going to depend on your exact needs. I find it adequate for the occasional document, but have not had any reason to give it a real workout. No camera based scanner app is going to give you the same results as the real thing.

There is another comparable app, suggested by other members, but I can't remember it's name.

Lobna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recommend Meeting Minutes, you can scan and capture documents and photos and this is only one of so many great features.

Most reactions