What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scanner Pro app useage

dougie.copland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ones anyone now how to use this app correctly on an iPad 3? I can,'t find clear instructions anywhere.
It only seems to be a quick link to camera and saving or sending?

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you need to know, it really is simple, you scan , adjust , save and upload or export either to the cloud or email , etc

IH8law

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For my purposes, an app that sufficiently scans does not exist. I have bought them *all.* Seriously. If you're a big spender, buy the Fujitsu Scansnap S1500M - amazingly fast with equally impressive OCR capability.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For my purposes, an app that sufficiently scans does not exist. I have bought them *all.* Seriously. If you're a big spender, buy the Fujitsu Scansnap S1500M - amazingly fast with equally impressive OCR capability.

I find it quite handy and quick to scan on an ipad compared to a Desktop scanner, I also manage all my PDF'S on my iPad, I scan invoices and expense slips, for example, articles out of books when on the road.
Quite easily open in a PDF editor to perhaps add notes, markups or text whilst maintain the original document.

I'm actually an agent for Fujitsu scanners , the target market is for business applications, document management and filing/archiving, OCR comes into the equation when indexing with fields for document retrieval.

hphan4266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have the document on a table.
Hit the camera icon link at the bottom of Scanner pro.
Take the picture like you normally do for a human face.
You will see the normal scanner pro app menu at the bottom.
Set the borders.
And follow the instructions.

You can do the same if you have a picture in the gallery. Just choose a picture and follow from there.

Once scanned and named, you can go back thru the 'edit' button on the upper right and choose what you want to do with it, email, store in google docs ....Evernote has capabilities you can see in utube ....quite good or just anything you already used to organize. I am still researching for the best.

Most reactions

Latest posts