What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sbsettings Toggle Question

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a single toggle for sbssettings that turns off 3G and edge in one click instead of the two that are already there? I saw a data toggle in cydia, but from reading the more info it doesn't actually shunt them off, they still draw power. Does anyone know for sure?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a single toggle for sbssettings that turns off 3G and edge in one click instead of the two that are already there? I saw a data toggle in cydia, but from reading the more info it doesn't actually shunt them off, they still draw power. Does anyone know for sure?

Dont know specifically for a "combined toggle" Munky, but the two things I use to accomplish similar are...

1. Airplane toggle :D
2. sbschedule, I set up a some profiles, e.g. home, work, outdoors, etc. and then you can choose to turn off and on multiple toggles in one go. You get a nice popup wherever you are which can be linked to an activator gesture.

That way I can go from Wifi, to 3G, but also include lots of things like SSH (off when outdoors!) location (on when outdoors!), etc.

Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts