What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sb settings

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have sbsettings but when i slide to open it, it appears in the top left corner. Ive seen themes where it comes down the middle. Anyone know how to do that?

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GenerationX said:
I have sbsettings but when i slide to open it, it appears in the top left corner. Ive seen themes where it comes down the middle. Anyone know how to do that?

dawz2 - Sent from my iPad using iPF

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GenerationX said:

With sbsettings open, go to "More" on bottom left corner. Choose "sbsettings options" then turn on "Center Window". Hope this helps!

Rushh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there some way to make it up fullscreen when you swipe? Just now it opens in the size of an iphone..

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rushh said:
Is there some way to make it up fullscreen when you swipe? Just now it opens in the size of an iphone..

There isn't a native method, but I am sure someone has a theme that will make it a full screen! This is one of my pet peeves as well.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry but have to ask....Why would you want it full screen? It's just shortcut toggles?

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry but have to ask....Why would you want it full screen? It's just shortcut toggles?
More accurately, I would like it to take up more of the screen real estate not full screen like an app.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dawz2 said:
More accurately, I would like it to take up more of the screen real estate not full screen like an app.

Like the size of notification center in iOS 5?
That would be nice. More toggles without having to page.

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Like the size of notification center in iOS 5?
That would be nice. More toggles without having to page.

Ooooh baby, I can't wait for it!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts