What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving webpages on Ipad

miguels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to save or send a webpage displaying on my Ipad, directly to my Dropbox folder.

This is easy on a laptop but sometimes I do not have access to the laptop

Thanks

Mike

Qdiddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you press the home and power button simultaneously it will take a screen shot and save to your photo roll, from there you can send it wherever you need too.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way I've found so far is use goodreader, if you copy the URL you can make a txt file and paste the URL in to the txt file, then save that txt file to dropbox, from there you can open it.

This could probably be done also in a text editor that has dropbox support

Hope this helps

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are more interested in reading the page later than preserving it's looks, then Instapaper is a good way to go. It saves off web page content in a easily read format, so you can get back to it later.

Several RSS feed reader apps support it, and you can create a bookmark in just about any browser to send pages to the service.

When you are ready to go back and read the article, you can do so on your computer via the web site, or use the app on the iPad.

A recent blog post by Frasier Spears describes a combination of Evernote and Instapaper to read and archive articles from the internet.

Fraser Speirs - Blog - A Web-to-Evernote Workflow that Works Everywhere

I thought it was a pretty good solution, provided it is content you are trying to preserve and not page layouts.

Most reactions

Latest posts