What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving/Restoring JUST Angry Birds save data

GaurhothW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, iTunes... my least liked part of the entire apple iPad experience. I've had nothing but trouble from the day I acquired my iPad with Itunes backup and restore. Currently, I can't backup since it doesn't move past about 25% even after 12 hours. I wanted to just do a restore to factory on my ipad and start from scratch to see if that resolved the issue.

However, I don't want to lose my Angry Birds save! With the way everything is locked down I haven't figured out any way (short of jailbreaking) to backup and restore JUST the angry birds save.

It sure would be nice if Rovio Mobile had some way to sync your saves across devices using a server backend.

Is there any other way that I'm missing to accomplish this?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish I knew I had completed with 3stars all around and was working on high level scores. But. Bang lost it...

Most reactions

Latest posts