What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving photos

lovettart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.lovettart.com
I finally found how to load photos from my PC to ipad. However, each time I load a new folder, the previous one disappears and only will show the newly acquired pics. I dont know if it deletes or is it tucked away somewhere that I'm not finding. Is there a way to save a folder once loaded? and how can I access it?

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to load them all at the same time. If you want to add a folder, you must also check the old folder and then re-sync. If you don't select the old folder, iTunes assumes you want to delete it from your iPad. In iTunes select your iPad in the left column, then select the PHOTOS tab, then click SELECTED FOLDERS, then go to the list below and select all the folders you want synced. Click SYNC at the bottom of the page. I make folders in advance and name them the way I want and drag and drop, or copy and paste, them into these folders. Then I select the folders in iTunes and sync them to the iPad.

OP
L

lovettart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.lovettart.com
Thank you for that. I eventually arrived at that solution. I made a special folder and put all my required folders in it and downloaded them all at once. I did not realise it has to be synced again each time. Well now I retain that folder for future downloads.
Thanks
lovettart

Most reactions

Latest posts