What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving PDF on ipad

jaliv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to save PDF on iPad?
I'd like to attach it then to an e-mail message.
Thanks

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely...download good reader app. I think it was free and is simple. I also have iannotate where you can mark up a PDF. I just emailed the PDF to myself and opened it in the iPad or you can load it from your computer when syncing.

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to save PDF on iPad?
I'd like to attach it then to an e-mail message.
Thanks

The new version of iBooks supports PDF natively. Just email yourself the PDF and then open it in the email and it is stored in your library.

ibooks.jpg

Good reader is very good also!

Last edited:

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5f4nauKTE]YouTube - iBooks 1.1 app for iPhone iOS 4, iPad (Review)[/ame]

Little review of the new 1.1 features including how to use the PDF function

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely...download good reader app. I think it was free and is simple. I also have iannotate where you can mark up a PDF. I just emailed the PDF to myself and opened it in the iPad or you can load it from your computer when syncing.

Ummm, goodreader app is not free. But it's cheap at 0.99$

Most reactions

Latest posts