What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving numbers files

tduffyiowa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you save files in numbers? You used be Abel to save them to iTunes but not anymore.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you save files in numbers? You used be Abel to save them to iTunes but not anymore.

Two options I use are either email or Apple's MobileMe. Of course, they're saved on the iPad in Number's file space. But, in my view, the easiest is to email the Numbers' files....

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The save functions have been moved from the document folder section to document view.

Open the document, tap the wrench icon, and choose the Share and Print option. You'll find all the familiar options there.

Personally, this is where they should have been to begin with, though it may take getting used to now that I've been doing the other way for so long.

This update also make the iWorks apps universal so they work on iPhones, and added the ability to put your documents in folders. Just tap hold for the wiggle, then drag & drop them on each other to create a new folder, or add to a current one.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts