What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving email and camera roll

amyberta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me an email, how do I save it. Also how do I find my camera roll & stream?

Thanks.

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email is saved onto the email app unless you delete it. If you want to save them permanently, iCloud will do it for you. Just go into settings and select the mail row in iCloud. As for photo stream, you need to have a created stream either from yourself or a person sharing it with you, again, through iCloud. 'My photo Stream' under iCloud in settings should be toggled on. When the stream is created, you can find it under the 'shared' tab in photos app.

OP
A

amyberta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Email is saved onto the email app unless you delete it. If you want to save them permanently, iCloud will do it for you. Just go into settings and select the mail row in iCloud. As for photo stream, you need to have a created stream either from yourself or a person sharing it with you, again, through iCloud. 'My photo Stream' under iCloud in settings should be toggled on. When the stream is created, you can find it under the 'shared' tab in photos app.

Thanks for your help.

Most reactions