What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save web-pages as (pdf) file.

alekhkhanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4phun ! :eek: Where is the rep button ? Been looking for a PDF printing option from iPad and joliprint is simply amazing ! Tweet/DM/email etc. and the PDF is ready in minutes. Simply WOW ! How the hell are these guys keeping it free?

arbish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's much easier to save webpage on computer desktop than on iPad

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also an app called url2pdf. It will convert a web page to pdf and allow you to save it in either of 8 different apps.

vecchias

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WebToolBox app lets you to save an entire webpage as a pdf. I think they are on discount for a limited time and it costs on 0.99$
They provide several other functionality but the most useful one for me is this webpage2pdf thing. They provide those special bookmarks for your bookmarks bar.

Margherita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
i'm lookin' for a way to print in PDF a web page that i wrote and saved on the ipad (ipad open it automatically by "Goodreader")
I tried the app 'Save2PDF' but when i "open in..." the file, all the result of the javascript in the page (sums, orders etc) disappear.
Is there someone who could help me?
Is there a way to print a webpage* (with javascript) to PDF?
Thank you for any help.

* when i'm not connected

Most reactions