1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Save videos?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by frenchman96, Oct 13, 2012.

1. frenchman96

frenchman96 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am beginning to collect some nice email videos of grandchild, and at present, they are all in inbox.

I know I can do Save Image to Photoes, can they go anywhere else, and can the VIDEO app on Homescreen be used in any way.
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,019 / 1
    The Video app is pretty much an iTunes video player only.

If you get a third party video/audio player like OPlayer, it should show up as one of the options when you tap-hold on the attachment in Mail. In iOS it will be an icon (if more than nine icons there will be pages to swipe thorugh. In iOS 5 you'll have to choose Open In to see the alternative apps.
  3. frenchman96

frenchman96 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Enough said, and thanks again for your continued support, I will store them in my PHOTOS app.

Not receiving email notifications BTW, looked in profile etc but need to see if I have ticked the right place??
  4. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,019 / 1
    No problem.

It's under General Settings > Messages and Notifications. You can also select/deselect what subscribed threads notify you by going to the Subscriptions page. Both show up in the left column when you use the Settings link (purple) near the top right of the website.