What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Photos in Facebook

greigle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since the IOS 6 upgrade I am no longer able to save photos from FB. I get the option to "save photo" but nothing is saved to the camera roll. Anyone else with this issue? Or any ideas to resolve.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I just tried to save a picture from the FB app and I was able to save it to my camera roll. It asked me first if I would allow FB to access my Cameral roll. I had to allow that in order for it to save there.

Give that a try. Also, check your privacy settings and ensure that you have your FB turned on.

OP
G

greigle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was weird, I really thought I did all of that. Checked Facebook under settings and it was "verifying" my account, then settings would lockup I would have to close it and reopen to do anything else. I removed Facebook and reinstalled, it successfully connected to my Facebook, but still no pictures. I was then able to see Facebook under the privacy settings for the photo app and it was turned off, turned it on and now all is as it should be.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was weird, I really thought I did all of that. Checked Facebook under settings and it was "verifying" my account, then settings would lockup I would have to close it and reopen to do anything else. I removed Facebook and reinstalled, it successfully connected to my Facebook, but still no pictures. I was then able to see Facebook under the privacy settings for the photo app and it was turned off, turned it on and now all is as it should be.

Yes, that new privacy setting threw me too using a few of the apps I work with. Glad that helped you!

Enjoy and best wishes here on the forum, griegle!

algy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not working for me either. since new OS it has stopped working. looked under settings and facebook is there and allow these APPs to use account is ON. still not saving to camera roll. this is a new prob;lem that seems to be happening since the OS update. someone please in easy steps show how FB photos can be saved to camera roll. thnx

harristhekat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try going to settings then privacy then pictures and make sure that facebook is on.

Most reactions

Latest posts