What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Image ... Saves to?

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I save an image, which folder does it go to? I wasn't offered the option to choose.

Or ...

If I copy it, which program do I paste, then save?

Thank you

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you save an image it automatically goes to the iPad's Photos app - no choice. If you copy an image you can then paste it into any app that supports paste and can display that format of image.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should maybe add a caveat - it depends where the image has come from. If it arrives as an email attachment, you will also have the option of 'Open In', should you have any apps that can process that image. In the iPad each app has its own, entirely 'private', file space. It's not like a PC where the filespace is accessible to all programs.

Tim

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ran into a huge error. It is lengthy but the gist is

Photo Library Error
Failed to load library :error Error Domain code 3311, user denied access

There is more code and words but the error stands out. But why don't I have access to open that folder to FTP the files? How do I get access?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your original post didn't specify where the photo you were trying to save originated from. I had assumed it probably was being received as an email attachment but, from reading your last post, I think I was mistaken. Can you send some more details of where the photo is you're trying to save?

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts