What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save game Contract Killer

phuclegau88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like i said on top. Does every one know to save game ,last time i played and then restore ios,sysn back it doesn't save .
Any idea. Thanks

Stetch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The games saving files doesnt includes in the backupfile to the computer. You have pull the files yourself from the iOS device.Phonedisk or iPhone explorer kan fix this. Search on Google for them.
Then you open the app on the computer and plug in your device. Then you can see the Application folder and find the save files in the documents folder in each app folder.

Sorry for my poor english. Hope it helps anyway.

FreakRecs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah cool game! Can any of you tell me how to reset the game from the start? I just got an iPad2 and basically installed a bunch of games that I hadn't had on my iPhone before and was just messing around with the game, but I want to start fresh and play properly, actually it seems like this is the case with most games I use in the game center, I can't figure out how to reset them and start again :-/ HELP! Cheers in advance all!

Most reactions

Latest posts