What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save attachment on gmail app

rendutzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, im a newbie here

Sorry if i perhaps re-post a similar thread before

I have no idea on how to save attachment (like pics) on my gmail
I dont see any icon or option to save the attachment

Need help here

Sorry for the bad english

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm a fairly new user of gmail too, and I just looked at their 'help ' section and found the following:

"Adding or sending attachments
It's not possible to add or remove attachments when composing a message in the Gmail mobile app. However, if you forward a message, the Gmail app will keep and forward any attachments from the original message. The attachment will not be included when replying, only when forwarding."

Perhaps gmail's not your best bet if you want to send lots of attachments.

If you want to send photos, you need to start from within the photos app. Open the album containing the photos you want to send, tap the arrow button ( top right), tap the photos you want to send (up to 5 at a time I think), then tap the 'share' button top left. Choose 'email', then you can send your email as normal- your photos are already in the email before you start typing.

Hope this helps!

nyc2sd30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can put your finger on the photo preview and hold it. A save photo option should then pop up

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions