What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save and Organize pin location. Robust Mapping??

Mr. Notorious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a terrible feeling I'm going to get a bunch of crickets here.

My ideal app (being in outside sales) would be a mapping software that you can save customer locations, say by a pin. Ontop of that color code the pins for prospects, customers in good shape, customers that need a visit, PITA customers, etc. Maybe be able to include notes by location (or be able to tag locations in notepad etc). That way if someone cancels a meeting while you are in the area, you can quickly look up who's around you to be efficient with your time away from home. I'm talking more than 100 pin locations.

If this could be linked to my digital business card app that stores all the contact information and digital business cards? OH MAN I would pay some money for that. Linking to iphone, etc would be incredible. Being able to look up addresses.

If anyone has even a suggestion for a laptop software that does something similar I would be interested.

I was kind of thinking how your photo's can be viewed by location using places. But it would be impossible for me to travel around taking pictures of the front of all my customers stores. Places makes me think this is possible, but I doubt anyone did it yet! Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts