What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

San Francisco Giants!! ~ World Series Here We Come!!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It should have been these guys against anyone else!

4bb6ca3a.png

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Giants are playing way over their heads right now. A 2 game loss is not insurmountable. Texasi is still in this thing.

I have to admit that the 9-0 drubbing they took last night was embarrassing. But I've seen the Giants go out in front 2 games to 0 and still lose. I'm hopeful for the same thing.

San Francisco Giants have to win 4 to be champs. Until then they are just chumps. And if they do win they will not get any respect from me what so ever. I'm a loyal Dodger fan and clearly the Giants are the bad guys. The most you'll get out of me is an acknowledgement that they won it. If they do. I'm not a Rangers fan. I just hate the Giants. If the Rangers ;ose I'll hate them too.

It should have been Philadelphia against Tampa Bay!

LOL! Tell us how you really feel, Bill.

Honestly ~

I could not tell you the name of one Giants player. They could be any team, as long as it is in my City.:D I know nothing about them ~ I just have my heart in San Francisco and I like teasing you.:D

But they are gonna win ~

"Don't Stop Believin!"

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! Tell us how you really feel, Bill.

Honestly ~

I could not tell you the name of one Giants player. They could be any team, as long as it is in my City.:D I know nothing about them ~ I just have my heart in San Francisco and I like teasing you.:D

But they are gonna win ~

"Don't Stop Believin!"

OK, you can stop calling me Bill it's not may name. Now that I got that out of the way - I see why you don't get it. You are a fan because they happen to be in the series, you're not what would be considered a true fan. That's not a put down, it's just a fact.

See a true Giant fan would understand why I dislike the Giants so much. Because as much as I dislike the Giants they feel the same way about my Dodgers.

Well, this takes away all the fun from the thread. No this, the Giants do have really, really good pitching and good pitching will beat good hitting. At least most of the time.

Don't forget the game starts early tomorrow. 6:30 eastern, 3:30 your time. You seem like a nice person but I can't wish you good luck. I will say this, they are in a good position to win it all.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See a true Giant fan would understand why I dislike the Giants so much. Because as much as I dislike the Giants they feel the same way about my Dodgers.

It's ok I do know the players and I do get the rivalry aspect...enough to cover Marie's lacking... :D

I love going to games too!

PS...getting the rivalry, I'm a Charger fan living in a houseful if Raiders...eating at a Chilis restaurant with a 49er at the next table...

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rangers 3 zip over giants with a single home run with a 1st and 3rd base runners bring them all home..

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the recap, Henry.

Where's Brenn? lol!

I am leaving til morning ~ when I return ~ SF will be ahead.

Right, Henry?

:D

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rangers just hit a homerun in the bottom of the 5th and it now 4-zip rangers leading over giants..

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Giants came back but not strong enough...Rangers got this one..4-2

Watching tomorrow Ranger fans Gianys stayed strong and will take it away

Most reactions

Latest posts