What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

San Francisco Giants!! ~ World Series Here We Come!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just sayin.....

039dc5b5.png

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was an awesome game last night I bet you heard my scream Marie
, I'm a huge Giants fan!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i guess i going to throw water on the you happeness there Sweetposion ..iam going for the Rangers ..

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i guess i going to throw water on the you happeness there Sweetposion ..iam going for the Rangers ..

I hate the Giants. I will gladly root for Texas, I figure they will beat the Giants in 5 games if they don't sweep.

Oh, did I mention....I'm a Dodger fan. Hey maybe that's why I HATE the Giants.:D

They've never won a World Series since they came to San Francisco and they won't win one this time.:p

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison;- said:
O Man. The loyalty here is so not good.:(

no my sweet darling about the socalled team loyalty is the simple fact i have been a Diamondback baseball fan for years ..so i figure i keep the fan base in the south and the southwest ..

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f211e133.png

Who stole your cookie? Wanna bet? I will bet you $20 bucks they win. That is all I can afford!!:eek:

Scared?

Ha ha, it's like taking candy from a baby. Here's something to give you hope. They played Texas twice this year and won both games. But then again the Yankees lost 2 out of 3 to the Phillies the year they won.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok childern play nice i have to send you to the corner with nose put into the ring and you can not move around there ..

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha ha, it's like taking candy from a baby. Here's something to give you hope. They played Texas twice this year and won both games. But then again the Yankees lost 2 out of 3 to the Phillies the year they won.

Okay, okay. So? Not really sure that all that means up there ~ but So? LOL. Let the games begin ~ AND I will send you $20 if we win.

First game, in MY city, Wednesday ~

Until then, Bill.:D

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who stole your cookie? Wanna bet? I will bet you $20 bucks they win. That is all I can afford!!:eek:

Scared?

ummm Rangers never even made it to the Series until now.... Rookies!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
remember this statement ..underdogs have a way of turning it on as it need ..so wait intill the first game to see how they are going to play before makeing some commement there about the Rangers..

Most reactions

Latest posts