What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samsung

quin1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone use a Samsung galaxy with their ipad and Mac? I have opportunity to get one for free but will I be able to put pix etc from phone to ipad

BocataDeChoped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a Mac but I do have a Galaxy S. I have installed a samba server on my phone (free app from Google Play), whenever I want to transfer files from the phone to the tablet I just turn on the server on the Galaxy and browse the files from the iPad samba client (Goodreader). As a matter of fact, I have all my devices (desktop, laptop, phone, iPad and raspberry pi) linked through a samba network thus sharing files among them is as easy as it gets.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Does anyone use a Samsung galaxy with their ipad and Mac? I have opportunity to get one for free but will I be able to put pix etc from phone to ipad

Hello,

A member on iPF recently posted the following. It may be what you're looking for.

AA

I share documents and pictures between my iPad2, PC and HTC Desire (also Android) by using Dropbox. Find it in the App Store and Google Play for free. Keeps documents synchronised across all the platforms.

Most reactions