1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Samsung

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by quin1000, Dec 12, 2012.

1. quin1000

quin1000 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone use a Samsung galaxy with their ipad and Mac? I have opportunity to get one for free but will I be able to put pix etc from phone to ipad
  2. BocataDeChoped

BocataDeChoped iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I don't have a Mac but I do have a Galaxy S. I have installed a samba server on my phone (free app from Google Play), whenever I want to transfer files from the phone to the tablet I just turn on the server on the Galaxy and browse the files from the iPad samba client (Goodreader). As a matter of fact, I have all my devices (desktop, laptop, phone, iPad and raspberry pi) linked through a samba network thus sharing files among them is as easy as it gets.
  3. AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
    Ratings:
    +596 / 0
    Hello,

A member on iPF recently posted the following. It may be what you're looking for.

AA

I share documents and pictures between my iPad2, PC and HTC Desire (also Android) by using Dropbox. Find it in the App Store and Google Play for free. Keeps documents synchronised across all the platforms.