What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samsung remote app

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abylan1 said:
You can fix the problem by deleting the device in the tv, then search again the tv with the ipad. You need to accept the ipad in your tv again.

Thanks man. IT WORKS!!!

abylan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
However the problem contunues when you turn off the iPad or the tv. Then you have to pair the iPad with the tv again. I think an upgrade is urgent for this software and I don't know who does support.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abylan1 said:
However the problem contunues when you turn off the iPad or the tv. Then you have to pair the iPad with the tv again. I think an upgrade is urgent for this software and I don't know who does support.

I've notice that problem too.

Yettiman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Azhar, has the right of it, the iPhone version works and the iPad version does not, it is about time the developers fixed it

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yettiman said:
Azhar, has the right of it, the iPhone version works and the iPad version does not, it is about time the developers fixed it

And compete with S. 'if they have it, we have great apps that works'. Should be like that.

jerryjnr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abylan1 said:

Is there still no update from Samsung on this? It's such a shame it doesn't work on the iPad.

Shijuro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed to learn that this has been a problem since March and hasn't been resolved. The salesman showed me the iPhone app and told me it was available for the iPad. I've spent hours trying to resolve this only to find out here that it's a known problem.
This sucks.

Most reactions

Latest posts