What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samsung banned from selling Galaxy 'phone in Europe

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I particularly like the part of the article where Samsung appear to be claiming that the ruling is some kind of victory for them.

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i got mine in march,then not long after galaxy 2 started to sell well here too,wonder what that will mean when it comes to selling on,when i get a new phone i sell my old one to a mobile phone in our town,wonder if it will affect prices given.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i got mine in march,then not long after galaxy 2 started to sell well here too,wonder what that will mean when it comes to selling on,when i get a new phone i sell my old one to a mobile phone in our town,wonder if it will affect prices given.

It could be a collectors item......might be worth a fortune!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

It could be a collectors item......might be worth a fortune!

The Archangel
doubt it,I'm sure they managed to sell an awful lot of units,i read that there might be a software update that could solve the problem,I'm still waiting for gingerbread on 3.

Most reactions

Latest posts