What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samsung app

Ferl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Samsung app worked until iOS 4.3 and not it's broke. The app connects to the TV via IP over the LAN. Since 4.3 the app briefly connects and then fails due to a "network connection failure". Anyone else using this app or anyone have any idea what would cause a network connection failure due to iOS 4.3?

jace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've experienced the same problem. I power cycled my network and did some troubleshooting to no avail. The issue must be with the updated OS. I hope it gets an update soon.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've experienced the same problem. I power cycled my network and did some troubleshooting to no avail. The issue must be with the updated OS. I hope it gets an update soon.

I guess you've tried the usual 'cure it all' iPad fix of completely cycling the power off by holding down the Power button for a few seconds?

Having said that, there have been reports of apps that don't run under 4.3 and I received an update for one just yesterday that said the update was being released to make the app compatible with iOS4.3.

So - depending upon the way you look at it - it may be an app issue rather than an iOS issue - probably Samsung are aware, but I wonder if it's worth contacting them about this issue.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts