What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samsung ad. (Funny)

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was looking at a site that runs sales in items and found this ad in the Android Tablets section. Look at the screen shot! I thought this was funny and wanted to post it for your viewing.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Attachments

• image-713871141.jpg
    image-713871141.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,380
OP
greasemuntney

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't goes anyone has a opinion on this. Oh well I thought it was strange and funny to see with all the issues between the 2 companies.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
greasemuntney said:
I don't goes anyone has a opinion on this. Oh well I thought it was strange and funny to see with all the issues between the 2 companies.

I think the irony is that the device was 59% off. Mr Job's product hold their value much better. I wish I can get an iPod Touch for that much discounted!!! The device right above the product you noted for 42% off also demonstrates how in expensive the Android tablets can be. I wonder how much an iPad2 would cost from the same vendor?

Last edited:
OP
greasemuntney

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MattIM said:
I think the irony is that the device was 59% off. Mr Job's product hold their value much better. I wish I can get an iPod Touch for that much discounted!!! The device right above the product you noted for 42% off also demonstrates how in expensive the Android tablets can be. I wonder how much an iPad2 would cost from the same vendor?

I have never seen the site run a sale on iPods or any Apple product. But they always have the Android something on sale there.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

theTimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps the ad was that way out of respect, who knows? But the Tab is no official Samsung product according to its name...

Most reactions

Latest posts