What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sample code

patndan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi - being a neophyte to the ipad, but not programming itself, I was wondering, before I go and reinvent the wheel, if there is any sample code about I can use or review that will deal with a rather simple project. I have 28 png images (landscape mode) that i want to display and change each time a user touches a button... as the ipad can rotate, i imagine (if the image needs to be adjusted to display between the horizontal and vertical displays), I will need to have a second set of the same png images to display them in portrait.... if there is anything out there that someone can direct me to, i would be appreciative. Meanwhile, I will be reviewing the coding books I bought to see if there is something there I can use ... thanks in advance ... d

Most reactions

Latest posts