1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

sample code

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by patndan, Oct 16, 2010.

1. patndan

patndan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi - being a neophyte to the ipad, but not programming itself, I was wondering, before I go and reinvent the wheel, if there is any sample code about I can use or review that will deal with a rather simple project. I have 28 png images (landscape mode) that i want to display and change each time a user touches a button... as the ipad can rotate, i imagine (if the image needs to be adjusted to display between the horizontal and vertical displays), I will need to have a second set of the same png images to display them in portrait.... if there is anything out there that someone can direct me to, i would be appreciative. Meanwhile, I will be reviewing the coding books I bought to see if there is something there I can use ... thanks in advance ... d