What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sale at Target

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's because Apple is about the release the ipad2.793838 and target is clearing out their stock;)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an email notice that 64G wifi ipad2 are $100 off at Target. Any one looking for a sale, this is a good deal, and the holidays are coming.

92cf39af.jpg

Excellent! Thanks for sharing, Dee!

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
I got an email notice that 64G wifi ipad2 are $100 off at Target. Any one looking for a sale, this is a good deal, and the holidays are coming.

When is the sale? Micro Center has all models for $50 off right now.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:

Was just on their website to check it out and they have the ipad 64gig wifi 3G model for $599 which is $130 off! Not sure if it is an ipad1, or ipad2

OP
D

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I got the email yesterday. I imagine the sale will be good for a few days...on line it is free shipping too. Going to Target tomorrow....I will update as soon as I can.

pcdebb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that is most excellent, must check this out! been thinking of getting an iPad2 lately....

pcdebb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:

Was just on their website to check it out and they have the ipad 64gig wifi 3G model for $599 which is $130 off! Not sure if it is an ipad1, or ipad2
this looks like the iPad 1. bummer, i was excited for a minute :(

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2s were on sale at a Target near me. They had a yellow tag that said something like "as advertised."

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jduncan said:

Its the iPad 1.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The promotions can vary from store to store, probably depending on stock and demographics. The ones I saw on sale at a nearby Target were iPad 2s. I saw them days ago, and they had only a few in the glass showcase.

Most reactions