What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

safe mode/mobil substrate issues

hc3cuz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have been dealing with this stuck in safe mode thing for a while now. The only way I have been able to get out of safe mode is by removing mobil substrate and from there everything works fine. Now since I have been trying to download this app "pluggedin" which puts mobil substrate back on my ipad I get stuck back in safe mode. I am on ios 5.1

Things I have in installed on cydia...

BigBoss Icon Set
Cydia Installer
Cydia Translations

There are more installed apps but everything else is POST safe mode just things I have tried in the past hour or so to fix the issue..
Crash Reporter
APT 0.7 HTTPS method
Erica Utilities
GUI-GPG-sec
sysclean

Can anyone help me PLEASE solve this issue. I have watched a bunch of youtube clips with no success. Just want to get my ipad where I have install "plugged in" have mobilsubstrate without going into safe mode because plugged in will not pop up in settings while in safe mode

OP
H

hc3cuz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fixed it.. Restored to 5.1.1, synced and jailbreaked.

Most reactions