1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Safari/youtube Question

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by Kevin43, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Kevin43

Kevin43 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi

I am sorry About this this Has been Most likely discussed Be for. But I have just Come across it Last night and I'm Wondering why. I thought Apple products do not Support Play Flash Videos. So how can I play Videos on YouTube Within or Through my safari Web browser on my iPad3? I thought Most of the Videos on YouTube are Play flash Videos? Thank you
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,938 / 1
    This is what I found in Wikipedia:

Since June 2007, YouTube's videos have been available for viewing on a range of Apple products. This required YouTube's content to be transcoded into Apple's preferred video standard, H.264, a process that took several months. YouTube videos can be viewed on devices including Apple TV, iPod Touch and the iPhone. In July 2010, the mobile version of the site was relaunched based on HTML5, avoiding the need to use Adobe Flash Player and optimized for use with touch screen controls.

Hth
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  3. iJamesH

iJamesH iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +114 / 0