What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari thumbnails

Deanna84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded my iPad2 to 5.0.1 so that I could jailbreak. I can't stand the new tabs in safari though. Is there any way I can get the thumbnails back? I have tried Tab+ in Cydia but it didn't help.

OP
D

Deanna84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, but no. This is the way that Apple has decided Safari will work.

Marilyn

Thank you for your reply Marilyn. I know there is no way to change it through apple. I was hoping someone would suggest something in cydia that would allow the thumbnails.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll, iOS 5, and thus Safari, is still very new. Maybe someone will get the urge to make a tweak to not have the tabs.

You can hope, yeah?

Marilyn

AfternoonShift

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glad someone is with me on this... i hate the tabs in Safari, really wish i could bring back the thumbnails. Sadly i'm not a programmer.

gymsoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Yeah, we'll, iOS 5, and thus Safari, is still very new. Maybe someone will get the urge to make a tweak to not have the tabs.

You can hope, yeah?

Marilyn

Any way to eliminate tabs or a replacement browser?

Most reactions

Latest posts