What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari stuck?

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sometimes either Facebook page loading gets stuck .....and/or trying to search on google & nothing happens. Why does this happen?

Reaction score
Well, that blows.

Do you restart your iPad from time to time? It can be done by keeping the power button pressed, until it says 'Slide to power off'.

Otherwise, try restarting Safari by entering the Multitaskbar (double press on the home button), then keep your finger pressed onto Safari, until it starts to wiggle, and then press on the red circle to close it.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep I've found that by shutting safari it does fix the problem. I rarely shut down iPad completely. I will give it a try. Thank you!!

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would do away with safari and download a web browser app called atomic ,it's worth every penny

You can view web pages in ie or firefox

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmm I've heard of firefox but not atomic. Does it work good with iPad?

Reaction score
Well, it depends on your preferences.

There are various third party browsers
Mercury, atomic, perfect browser, etc.

I got atomic, but only use it, when I want to download a file, which Safari does not download. For Web browsing have I reverted back to safari, as it simply works, though obviously in your case, it doesn't always.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atomic is good, I prefer Perfect Browser myself for it's smart scrolling feature /tabs etc.

John

Most reactions

Latest posts