What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari reloads page

Nessie38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have latest update of OS. Safari loads very slowly and more or less get message" Problem with browser page and Safari has to be reloaded".
Anyone with same experience/know of solution?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
have latest update of OS. Safari loads very slowly and more or less get message" Problem with browser page and Safari has to be reloaded".
Anyone with same experience/know of solution?
Yes I've had that message a number of times. I've never worried about seeking a solution because, well, the page just reloads. But at the same time I just can't get over the feeling, from personal experience and that of other posts about a number of Safari problems on this forum, that something is just not 100% with Safari. I'm confident Apple must have got feedback on this so there should be improvement in future.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get the reload with certain (UK) newspaper pages - but not all online papers. Also it doesn't seem to happen if I use my Mercury browser.

Most reactions