What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari Private Browsing

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You won't find Private Browsing in Settings any more. You have to enable it in Safari (the app). Open a new tab, then you should see "Private" at the bottom (right side). Tap it to enable Private Browsing.
Or its there on the top left of the keyboard(only for iPad)

Bleedingblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

Actually, the "Private" button is on the lower left corner of the screen. I called Apple support and they said I could not open my Yahoo email because my email was "corrupted". However, after I gave them access to the account they said they could fix the problem for a "one time" fee of $129.99. When I said no, they offered to drop the fee to $100. I said no thanks, and good bye.

I then called the local Apple retail store and the rep. explained exactly what you suggested on this forum. My email had locked up because I tried it so many times so I called the Yahoo folks. Their rep. set me up with a new password and it worked. Interestingly the Yahoo rep. knew about the Safari "private browsing". Seems like Apple support is either "uninformed" or wants to charge people for service.

Most reactions