What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

safari locked up

jdkcharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help, recently every time I check my email on yahoo through safari it asks "https://m.mg. mail.yahoo.com would you like to use your current location?

now all of a sudden its in the middle of the screen and when i click dont allow or ok it wont register.

I went into the settings and turned off the debug feature but my safari still is locked up and I cant close it or get this stupid yahoo box off the middle of the screen
Can someone please help before I lose my mind?
thanks
johnny

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried these solutions?

Close: With the problem app closed, double tap on the Home button to get the multitask bar. Tap and hold on any icon in the bar until they jiggle, then tap the minus sign on the problem app. This will remove it from RAM and insure a clean start the next time you launch the app.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Also, in your Safari settings, clear the cache and cookies. If you are on iOS 5, go into Advanced, Website Data and delete anything for yahoo. If on iOS 4 look for a Database option and clear any yahoo data. Note, the Database may or may not show up. Depends, and no, I'm not sure what it depends on.

Most reactions